slide show

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Learn how to use your DSLR! No really! You can do it!


When you first got your DSLR you had visions of the gorgeous photos you were going to take! But then you probably quickly realized that it has a lot more buttons and numbers on it that you knew what to do with! Not to mention that it cost you or someone you love a pretty penny. You know your camera can do more than what you're doing with it now, and you know that you can take those pics that you've always wanted, but maybe you just don't know how to adjust all those setting and buttons to make that happen. Please let me show you how to use your DSLR in my very favorite class to teach, Manual 'n More! 
I've had 1,000+ students from all over the world! Yes, learning how to take the photos you've always wanted takes practice, but I promise you I'm going to make it simple for you and use easy-to-understand language. All my classes are entirely online with no need to be "in class" at any specific time. You can read through lessons and do assignments on the weekends, during nap time, skip a week for vacation... You proceed at whatever pace works for you, and I'm there the whole time, every day, to answer questions and walk you through it!

Here's what one of my students had to say after taking my Manual 'n More class -
Nancy, thank you for being such an amazing teacher!! I never knew I could have taken photos like the ones I’ve recently done until I started your class. Your encouragement and constant feedback, in language which a “newbie” like me could understand, gave me the push I needed to feel comfortable to move from auto to manual. Your detailed lessons and assignments set me up for success; each lesson built upon the prior lesson, giving me the foundation, tools and knowledge to realize shooting in manual was possible. I honestly thought shooting photos in manual was out of my reach until I found your class. In giving me the “how and why” throughout the course, you took away the fear and intimidation of shooting in manual. Thank you so much for sharing your gift of teaching and your passion for photography.  ~Amy

Class starts August 21st and is 7 weeks long. That's twice as long as most other online photography classes! This class costs $349. More details and a link to register are HERE. And please give me a holler if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011