slide show

Monday, June 5, 2017

Dodgeball


Tess with her cousin behind her playing dodge ball, a favorite summer past time for the boys. 
I watched them play dodge ball and (in a world that isn't allowing dodge ball any more) 2 things struck me. 
The first one was this young lady. I love that Tess isn't hesitant to play dodge ball with the boys. Not in the least. I don't think she even noticed that she was the only girl playing amongst several older and very hard -throwing boys. I love that about her. Her strength. Her bravery and tenacity to just go for it, all wrapped up in her petite 45lb and 45" frame. And yet she's so sensitive and vulnerable on the inside. Then again aren't we all a bit like that. 
I smile every time I run across the phrase strong is the new pretty. This wonderfully-made young lady seems to epitomize that. I'm secretly hoping more of what she has inside of her rubs off on me. She is so crazy gorgeous. 

1 comment:

  1. She is amazingly beautiful, interesting, smart, strong, loving and also sensitive.Spending time with her is refreshing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011