slide show

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Much better than I asked for


You know when you all you want is a smiley pic of your kids all together?
It should be so hard, right?
Look at me and smile! Pretty easy, right?
No it never is, because this is what I got from my 3 little crazies...
Maybe they heard me wrong. Maybe they thought I said, Look at bored as you can! on that one. 
But there's hope, right? 
Let's try this again.
No, no. I said LOOK AT ME AD SMILE! NOT LOOK BORED!
And I got this...
That's pretty much when I realized that this whole thing wasn't going to end well, certainly not with a smiley pic of my kids all together.

No, I did not say, Open your mouth wide and look crazy! But I might as well have,
because lastly I got this...
And I think it might be one of my favorite pictures of them ever!
I'm thinking it should be big on canvas!
24x36" at least!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011