slide show

Thursday, August 25, 2016

REGISTRATION OPEN for Lightroom 101 class!

http://www.ordinarymiraclesphotography.com/lightroom/

***Registration is OPEN NOW! Class starts on September 5, 2016***
Click HERE to for all the details and to register
Class size will be limited and is available first come first serve!


Lightroom 101: An Editing class for Beginners, will demonstrate how I edit and teach you how to edit your photos efficiently via Lightroom. I'll keep it simple, use easy-to-understand language, and give you step-by-step instructions and video demonstrations too. No secrets. If I know it, I'm willing to share it!

What does Lightroom 101 include?
---
14 lessons to print and keep forever and over 20 video tutorials!
---7 weeks of instruction. That's TWICE as long as most online photography classes!
---24/7 access to a private forum just for our class
---Examples of how I download and organize my own photos
---Step-by-step instructions for completing a quick, clean edit
---Selectively editing areas of your image, including brightening eyes, 
smoothing skin, whitening 
    teeth, removing blemishes...
---Converting photos to black & white
---Correcting white balance
---Noise reduction
---An introduction to the magic of Lightroom presets and how to install, use and 

    create your own
---How to use Lightroom & Photoshop together

---Creating and using watermarks

Do I need to buy Lightroom to participate? 
Adobe offers a free 30-day trial of Lightroom Creative Cloud that you can download to coincide with the class.  (Click HERE to go to Adobe's free trial offer.)  You can try Lightroom out during the class and decide for yourself if it's worth purchasing.

This course gives 2-3 lessons per week, and I'm not going to leave you hangin' because this class is totally interactive!  We're in this together via a private forum just for our class where you can share your photos online {or not}, ask questions, and get feedback.  You will be able to see what the other students in the class are doing and asking too. There are no set times that you need to be "in class" because you choose when to check in online, view course material, and there's no pressure because you work at your own pace. Feel free to come to class in your jammies! You better believe that I will!  I will be available the whole time for questions and to offer clarifications and information.  After 5 weeks of lessons, you will have an additional 2 weeks to let it all sink in, practice and ask more questions.  


What do I need to take the class?  
---Lightroom downloaded and installed on your computer, (Please check Adobe for 
    system requirements.
---Images taken with your DSLR and downloaded on to your computer to practice on
---A Facebook account
---Access to high-speed internet to view video tutorials


How much does it cost? 
Registration cost is $229, and class size will be limited. 

What do past students think of your class? 
This was a great class and took the "scary" out of learning to use a photo editing program. I had tried in the to figure it out alone and ended up convinced I wasn't smart enough to figure it out. Nancy's class gave me the tools and confidence to use Lightroom!!
                                                                                  ~Chantal

Nancy's Lightroom class was the push I needed to get my photography to the next level! What started as a hobby is now earning me real money! This may have happened eventually, but I believe the valuable information I learned from Nancy's class is what got me there sooner! 
                                                                                  ~Stacey of Aasved and Aasved Photography


***Registration is OPEN, and class starts SOON on September 5, 2016***
Click HERE to for all the details and link to register
Class size will be limited and is available first come first serve!

If you have any questions, please give me a holler!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011