slide show

Monday, May 16, 2016

9 seats left!



Update: 8 seats left!
     .      .      .      .      .      .      .      .      .      .      .      .      .      .      .      .      .      

"I have found a lot of stuff to chew on- so thank you! I have taken two other classes about using Manual Mode but neither have gone into such depth as you have... I'm having a great time practicing- you have really helped me add some great information, techniques etc-to my photography tool box- Thank YOU Nancy- as always your classes are such a joy." ~Joanna

Joanna is a mom of 2 gorgeous children, and I have loved teaching her and watching her photography skills grow! If you know me, you know I LOVE teaching photography basics and any tricks I know to both beginners, (and those who know the basics but feel like they still have some holes in their photography foundation.) If you feel like that describes you, this is the class for you! And just in time for those summer photos too! NO need to be online at any particular time. Class starts next week, and there are only 9 seats left! Grab 'em while they last!
Details and the link to register is HERE! Give me a holler if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011