slide show

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Travel day to Hunan province


Our travel from Shanghai to Changsha was pretty uneventful. Which is of course a good thing, especially when one is halfway across the world. And it brought us to the land of spicy food which I am finding is just to my liking! Although I am sure that they are toning down the spiciness just for us Americans, and yet it is still quite spicy! 
Today we see the children at the Changsha SWI. More littles (and mediums) to love on and get to know for the next couple days. Pics of their wonderfully and perfectly made faces coming soon! 

3 comments:

  1. oh these pics make me want to be there so so badly!! bet you are going to Janie's orphanage!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I THINK there is only one orphanage in Changsha, so if she's from there, that's where I was this morning till about 30 minutes ago!

      Delete
  2. I can't even begin to tell you how jealous I am! I would so love to do a trip like this where I could do what I love best -take photos and not care for a child. Don't get me wrong, I am so grateful for the two girls, but an adoption trip at least in my experience hasn't been one where I can really take two photos. Especially this last time. Ivy was so fussy and wouldn't let me put her down. I found myself taking more iphone photos than I would ever care to take just because the phone is so much lighter and easier to do when you have a grieving baby in your arms..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011