slide show

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Blended


So there are a couple things coming down the chute for me that are kinda like... HUGE!
Well at least to me they are.

I don't want to overwhelm you or myself with talk of both things so I'll start with the local event.
Ladies and gentlemen, this is happening!
Did you see me? Down there on the bottom left with my sweet Mimi?
Eeeeekkkkk!

I'm going to be speaking at the Blended conference that is here in Arizona, on Sept 15-16, 2016!

I know right?!
Shut the front door! 

What is Blended you ask? Well it's an amazing Blogging conference, and if you're a blogger, I'm hoping that you're going to hop right over here and check it out because it's going to be amazing! We're gonna spend the weekend together and talk and talk and talk... and then we're gonna share and share and share. And learn and learn and learn about how to balance this crazy thing called blogging with plain ol' life. I'm going to be speaking on how to use Lightroom to efficiently make photos they best they can be. And I'm hoping that the bloggers I meet will be able to get some real practical skills from what I offer them.

If you're a blogger, check out Blended. It will not disappoint!

Hope to see you there,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011