slide show

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Photo Gallery (Strawberry in Macro)


First, I wanna tell you that registration for my Composition 101 class is currently underway. This class does not have any prerequisites other than being enthusiastic about photography and wanting to know why some photos take our breath away while others are just ho hum. We'll have lessons, discussions and assignments so you can practice making your own photos more interesting. I do anticipate that this class will sell out, so if you do decide that you'd like to take the class, please don't miss out by waiting too long to register, cause once it's full I will not add additional seats, so I can give all students individual attention and feedback. Click HERE for the details.

For those of you into the stats, this was shot with my 100mm macro lens @ f/2.8, ISO 10,000, 1/100th of a second. If you don't know what all those numbers mean but you want to learn, check out my next Manual 'n More class that will start in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011