Tuesday, December 29, 2015
Manual 'n More class starts SOON!
There're still a handful of spots left (really, only a handful!) in my next Manual 'n More class that starts in in 2 weeks. Did you get a fancy big girl camera for Christmas? And then did you open the box and realize there are way more buttons and numbers than you know what to do with? You are not the first one to have that happen, but we can fix that problem together!
1) This is THE class that starts your photography journey. It covers all the basics for shooting in Manual mode with your DSLR. But it doesn't stop there because it also covers issues like focus, metering and light. So if your a complete beginner, this is the class for you! And if you already have some of the basics but are still getting blurry or dark photos and/or just can't seem to capture the type of photos you want, this is also the class that can help you resolve those problems too!
2) I don't think you can develop the photography skills and form lasting habits in 3 or 4 short weeks. For that reason this class is 8 weeks long, twice as long as most online photography classes. And if you need more time than that, it's absolutely available. I'm pretty flexible that way! And I'll be there the entire time to answer your questions, provide feedback and give you specific ways to help you take the photos you've always wanted.
3) There are NO specific time commitments that you need to be in class or online. None. The class is entirely online so you come and go as you please on YOUR time frame. Some students come to class only the weekends, at night, during nap time, or take a week off in the middle of the class... you do this class on a time frame that works for you!
4) Every single photo you submit gets personal feedback from me. And I mean every single one. I really want to help you get better, so I'll tell you what you're doing well and specifically what you can do to keep getting better. And I promise it's all in a positive and supportive atmosphere.
5) This 8-week class is $229. And if you enjoy the class, there are additional classes that build on this one. I will not leave you hanging. We're on this journey together, and many students say that's one of the best parts of the classes I teach, the supportive learning environment that I create and the personalized attention that I give all students.
To get all nitty gritty on this class click HERE.
To register for this class, click HERE
And if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
I'd love to have you there!