slide show

Saturday, October 24, 2015

"...more cuter than yesterday." ~Tess


She had been requesting short hair, and who am I to stand in her way!
And in the end it really suits her personality. Spunky. Not too girly. Just plain ol' cute. 
And the chicklettes? For me they are the cherry on top! I've always loved the season when the kiddos have chicklettes, those 2 front teeth that seem like they are just too big for her face. For me they mark a sweet season of life. I know that soon enough that the rest of her will grow into those chicklettes and this season will be over, making way for a new older more mature one.
Parenting this child is one of the biggest challenges, pleasures and honors that I've ever had. To say that we love her is an understatement.

7 comments:

  1. She is adorable!!!! Better that she chose the short hairstyle and go to a professional than take the scissors and whack it off. My granddaughter took the latter route, and it's still not grown out yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's chopped her bangs 3 times in the last couple years. Subconsciously I think that was likely one of the reasons I was happy to have her cut it because the bags were finally grown to her chin, the length we cut it too.

      Delete
  2. Having a hard time believing this is AZ! Look at all that green you found! Adore her haircute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my front yard. We have a big lawn out front. Which is a strange thing to have in the desert really. Buts LOTS of green all winter long. And spring. And fall. And summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks so unbelievably grown up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The haircut is so, so becoming - and it brings out the thickness in her hair. She is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011