slide show

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Photo Gallery (In Love)


This might sound like a weird thing to say, but something has happened recently that made more conscience of something I already knew.

That I've fallen in love, hook line and sinker, with this child, and I love all my adopted children the exact same way, the same as if they had come from my womb. 
Like I said, I already knew this, but sometimes stuff happens that remind you of the significance of things you already knew. Like crazy ridiculous, I'd-lay-down-my-life-without-hesitation-for-each-of-them, all-in love for every single one of my children. There is no difference between the love I have for our biological children the children we've adopted. 

None. 

And that kinda of love is a very powerful thing. Every child deserves to be loved that way. 

Again, maybe that's a silly thing to say. 
But then again maybe it's not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011