slide show

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Photo Gallery (Tess in Daisies)

If you're following me on Instagram, you've already seen this one, and I'm sorry for the repeat. Did I ever tell you that my plan is to print all the "Photo gallery" pics in our very own coffee table book? Well that's the plan at least. I think it would be so neat to have our very own coffee table book, and this one should be in it!

A quieter version of Tess. It doesn't happen all that often.

Our summer at Little Cabin in the Woods has come to an end. School starts next week, and we had to go.
I'm sad.
Back to doctor appointments, carpool lanes, the telephone ringing, helicopters in the sky, chrome laden SUVs, unwanted solicitations and reality.

But I'm fondly remembering a quiet spread of daisies with a the most amazing child in the middle.
And of all the daisies, this is the one she picked, because as my very smart sister-in-law said, it's perfectly imperfect just like all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011