slide show

Monday, July 13, 2015

Stink eye


I'm a blue collar gal and didn't really know 'nothin bout golf till my kids started playing. Now I can drive that cute little cart really well, but that's just about the extent of my skill. 

But I had to share this picture with you. This is the little girl's golf foursome. Seriously... how cute are they?! And amidst all those proud smiles, look who's giving me the stink eye!
Good golly I love that child for every reason! She might be the death of me, but she's strong and powerful and a challenge to raise and everything wonderful! 
PS - If I'm remembering correctly, I think she scored a 27... on one hole. Everybody has to start somewhere.

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious!! She is seriously THE CUTEST!!! Love her personality!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011