slide show

Friday, July 3, 2015

Pow-Wow in the Pines (I couldn't stop looking at her!)


I don't know if it was the gorgeous contrast of the sky behind her, of those amber brown eyes and dark features or what. But I felt like a bit of a stalker. I stalked her with my lens for the brief 5-ish minutes that I saw her. I don't think anyone noticed. Hopefully. This pic was one of the first that I took, as she stood waiting for her turn to dance.
I wish I knew who she was. I'd love to get this pic to her mama.

Speaking of wishes, I wish I had another pow-wow to go to. I'm running dangerously low on pics to edit and I'm getting bored. I wish someone would hire this pasty white, Caucasian, 1/64th Choctaw soccer mom from the desert to come photograph a pow-wow, cause truth be told, I'd do it for practically nothing. Whatever am I going to do until next year?!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011