slide show

Friday, July 10, 2015

An insignificant thing


This is Baby Squirrel.
I know some of you may think of these little guys as vermin. But we're actually quite fond of them here. We feed them and hope they come back. We've even named them.
This year we have 3 squirrels that visit us often. Funky, Baby Squirrel and Baby Squirrel. I thought it was just one baby squirrel until I saw them together squabbling over the peanuts. ps-baby squirrels squabbling over peanuts is just about the cutest thing ever.

Anyone remember This is Daryl. And my other brother Daryl. Ya I know I'm dating myself, but it's like that. This is Baby Squirrel. And our other friend Baby Squirrel. Funky evidently had an unfortunate tail accident. Originally we called him Funky Tail, but it got shortened to just Funky. Ya, original names aren't our forte. We're lucky our kids aren't named Betty and Bob and Sally and John and Bob and Sally and Sally.

This post has no deep meaning or significance. If you're looking for some, stop now. This is what consumes our days at the cabin. A lot of nothing. Nothing, and it's insignificance.

Bliss in short.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the good laugh today! Enjoy your time at the cabin. Kelleyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have three squirrels that have regulars on our back deck; Ralph, Josephine, and Harold. I'm sure it annoys my neighbors that we keep food out for them but we just love watching them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011