slide show

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Pow-Wow in the Pines (butterflies and lip gloss)


You know how some little girls are girly girls? And some little girls are ninjas? I had the feeling that this little dancer was a total girly girl with her butterflies and lip gloss. She was captivating, and I loved her all the more for it! 
I don't normally get a lot of pinks, purples and pastels with pow-wow pics. I did this year, and it was a delightful surprise. And again, I seem to be drawn to images these days where people have their eye closed. Keeps making me wonder what their thinking at that very moment.

3 comments:

  1. Stunning photo... I love everything about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little dots accentuating the closed eyes, the colors of the clothing, the little white fluffy plume on her head.....this photo is EVERYTHING!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011