slide show

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Somebody is turning 5 years old today!


And it's Mimi!
Oh sweet girl, almost every moment I see or even just think of you, one of the first thoughts that cross my mind is how crazy wonderfully lucky I am to be your mama!  You fill my days with smiles and enough sweetness to last a lifetime.  You're my muse.  My wrinkled and crinkled up nose smiler.  My independent, dress-twirling, already-snores-in-her-sleep, artichoke-loving, crazy beautiful girly girl.  My beloved and precious daughter!
Happy birthday baby girl (who really isn't a baby any more!)  The world not only awaits you, but can use someone just like you who makes the world a brighter happier place just by being you!
Mimi's wishes for her birthday include chocolate strawberry cupcakes and a visit to feed the ducks.  Ya, we can do that, sweetheart.  Anything for you!

6 comments:

  1. oh my goodness she is adorable!!!! Happy birthday Mimi!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post about a beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your pictures are beyond beautiful...what a blessing she is eh? Happy birthday little one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday Mimi!!! You are TRULY BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011