slide show

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Perspective



So right this very minute I have a flat tire, and I find myself on the side of the road by a hospital cancer treatment center. Isn't it amazing that I can publish a blog post from the side of the road! And as I'm waiting for AAA to arrive, (and they're 20 min past due) I've had two older gentleman come offer me help. I told both that I've called AAA, thank you so much but I'm doing okay.

And it's pretty obvious I have a flat tire. So to both I said it's just life and in the grand scheme of things everything is great. Life could be worse. Both have nodded their heads so knowingly, and I then realized where I was parked, by the cancer treatment center.  The first gentleman commented that he was currently dealing with cancer.  The second man said it was his wife who was battling cancer, and they were just on their way to their appointments.

And I am reminded again how a flat tire is nothing.

And my life is so good.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for writing about this. We all need a reminder from time to time that life is good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011