slide show

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

It's only a week late...


... but here they are!
Please don't hold it against me if I'm just now posting Valentine's pictures... pictures that I took in January and had every intention of posting on Valentine's Day!  Each year I make the Valentines that they exchange with classmates, and the good news is that I did get their Valentines done on time.  But not so much the blog post.  I can't say why things are so busy right now, but most of the days it does feel like I'm not getting enough sleep at night and just treading water in the day.

Any who... here is part II of our ♥ pics!  There was a little bit of kissing going on but it was all in the spirit of brother and sister love.  
Happy belated Valentine's Day.  
(I better start Easter pics RIGHT AWAY!)

4 comments:

  1. Goodness they are soooooo cute! Good job Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! You do get points for making the cards...I always say I am going to do that and then always find myself shopping for valentines at Target the day before we need them. And I still feel like I never get enough sleep or enough done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I don't feel so bad about "catching up on one of my favorite blogs"!! These are absolutely the SWEETEST pics ever!! Love the suspenders!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is more than beautiful. These two are wonderful. I love those pics. Very much....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011