slide show

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Wildflowers in November-Part II


In the middle of the Christmas preparations (I still have a small handful of gifts to purchase, and countless other things to cross off my to-do list) I escape to editing to center myself.  Am I the only one that feels the stress that inherently comes with Christmas?

So I finally got done with these pics from the November from the wildflower shoot with Mimi last month.  Cause when you run across wild flowers in November, it's important to savor their wonderfulness as long as possible.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Nancy! These are beautiful! One of my favorite flowers! Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011