slide show

Friday, October 10, 2014

Photo Gallery {Dragon slayer}


We used to have Fire Dog with us.  But time passes and things change.

And now we have a ninja.
Tess's obsession with ninjas has been going on about a year now.  
Her favorite color is black.  
Her favorite birthday gift was a ninja costume.  
There's a lot of what's going on in the above photo  going on at all times. 
We enrolled her in Karate classes... cause she's a ninja and all so that seems kinda totally appropriate to do so.  

Ya, I'm kinda seriously morning the passing of our beloved Fire Dog, which if you weren't around in our Fire Dog days and have no idea what I'm talking about, you can see what I'm talking about here. Now obviously we're still feeling equally as safe against invasions from general urban marauders since we've transitioned to our own personal ninja and all.  But Fire Dog season has passed and is yet another reminded to savor the here and now. So onward and upwards to embrace my ninja girl!

I asked her what she was doing in this photo. She looked at me like I had just sprouted a second head.  Killing a dragon!  She exclaimed. 

Dragon slaying.
I'm adding that to her resume.



8 comments:

  1. I really love this so much. It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really incredible photo, especially knowing even a smidge of Tess's "story." Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome capture, a dragon slayer flying in the air, a great poster for any Ninja movies,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty amazing photo & girl. Amazing how far Miss T has come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ayub has a similar alter ego. But he says he's a "minja."

    ReplyDelete
  6. That photo is fantabulous! :D And I'm all go for a dragon slayer. World has to have one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ninjas and dragon slayers are a must in a household. You never know when you need defending!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011