slide show

Monday, September 15, 2014

Macro (Part III-Things in the woods)


I got home last night from the Click Away conference and squeezed all my sweet things tightly. and  It. Was. LOVELY!  Seriously folks, I have the most amazing family that not only held down the fort while I was gone, but encouraged me to go again and again and again. 
Of course the laundry pile is high the dust bunnies were breeding at a incredibly fast rate while I was gone, but those things can be tended to.  
I'm pretty sure I'm the luckiest mama in the world!

More macro now, this time things in the forest...  (see I told you you were gonna get your fill!)
Seriously this mushroom photo with the little things growing out of the moss... I didn't even notice it until I was looking through the lens and saw it... that one gets to me!  That's the reason I LOVE photography!  It makes me slow down and see things in the world that I would never seen without it!  Amazing stuff!   Then again I'm easily amused.

1 comment:

  1. I want a macro, after my 24-70 2.8. I love my 50 but it has limitations.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011