slide show

Monday, August 11, 2014

Mamas of little boys


***UPDATE***
I found a home for the clothing.  Thank you!

I was going through the kiddo's closets doing a seasonal thinning, and my sensitive Jude has outgrown many shirts, and my nephews even though they are younger are now too big for his hand-me-downs. Jude's a little concerned about where his clothes will be going.  Like I said, he's a sensitive little guy.

I'm looking for a little boy who will be wearing size 3's soon to send a medium-sized box of hand-me-down t-shirts.  This little boy's mama would need to pay for USPS shipping via Paypal, (I don't think it would be more then $20 though) and send us a pic of him so I can show Jude who will be getting them.

Any takers?

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Dawn, Oh sweet thing, I got a FB message just before you for someone that wanted them! I'm sorry.

      Delete
    2. No problem Nancy. Thank you for the offer. :)

      Delete
  2. I would be! Can I email you my info?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found a home for them already. I'm sorry.

      Delete
  3. Wow! He is little! Wish I had little boys! This mamma is having a hard time getting rid of girlie clothes. 😢

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, he's a tiny little guy. He wears 4-5 now. And he's 7. Little petite guy. Did you get my message re the girl clothes? Just a thought.

      Delete
  4. What a sweet little guy! My girls love giving their clothes to loved ones and friends. It is so neat to see these clothes my little girls used to dance in on another little girl. Makes my heart smile.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011