slide show

Friday, July 11, 2014

Photo Gallery {Namh Dinh}


I'm gonna toot my own own horn for a moment.
I've gotten pretty good at taking pics from moving vehicles.  In this case a bus going down the Vietnamese highway.  You see the thing is, is that when I look out the window and I see things like this scenery, I just don't ever ever ever want to forget that moment right then and there.  So I simply can not resist taking a photo of it.  Nobody ever told me I couldn't do it.  Nobody ever told me pics through the glass of a high-speed car just won't come out.  So I do it.

I love the cows working in field.
I love the red roofs.
I love the slightly out-of-place turquoise house.
I love the overcast gloomy sky that casts sweet filtered light.
I love the rice fields and the little burial ground in the midst of it all.

I love the memories and the fact that nobody ever told me I couldn't take pics out a moving car, and now I have this image forever.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful harmonized image, so peaceful. just imagine if you able to travel the whole country, you will be able to observe and capture so much more of Vietnam , different region offer different spectacular sceneries, delicious food, life styles,etc..
    (You may want to listen to this song "Bonjour Vietnam" on youtube, it is a very lovely, soulful song. was sang in French and English).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. And that is why YOU are my new best friend! ($20 is in the mail)

      Delete
  3. Wow. This image is so incredibly lovely! I love the texture of the picture...I love the oxen with their driver...I love that this huge field is just outside that town. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011