slide show

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Photogallery {In the doorway}


We made it home.  Jet lag is really kicking my butt, unlike Liv who seems to have bounced back much more quickly than me.  I'll blame it on my age.  But the upside is that I'm finding lots of time in the middle of the night to go through my photos and stumble on some treasures!  Like this gorgeous girl who was just chilling in the doorway of her room.  She is 5 years old and will start kindergarten next year.  I remember her as such a serious little one.  I wish I could hold her hand again.  I hope I was able to add an extra smile to her day.  
ISO 1250, 50mm, f/2.8, 1/320

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I wish I could reach right into the photo and hug her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I wish I could reach right into the photo and hug her!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photo! I love all the different colors of light.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home. You and your daughter had a remarkable experience.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011