slide show

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Photo Gallery {Mimi}


Every once in a while she looks at me, and there's something about the roundness of her face combined with those almond eyes and bow tie lips that just gets me.
This girl has a smile on her face so much of the time, that it's hard to get a photo of her not smiling. But on the rare occasion she's not giggling and she just looks at me like this, it takes my breath away!  I melt into a puddle of goodness-gracious-I-cannot-believe-I-get-to-be-this-child's-mama.  God chose me, a pasty white soccer mom in Arizona, to be the mama to this Chinese beauty from halfway across the world.
The miracle of that is not lost on me.

7 comments:

  1. ...and God chose the PERFECT MOTHER for MiMi!! GORGEOUS SHOT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you! I'm not sure sometimes, but then I remember that God doesn't make mistakes!

      Delete
  2. Love the photography ... all of it. I have been wandering around your site enjoying the posts and wonderful pictures. It all started when I was googling about which camera I should buy. Bookmarking and will be back and with my camera :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stacey! I hope you found what you are looking for. My camera and photography has changed my life. I hope it does that for you too! ~nancy

      Delete
  3. Will you blog from VietNam?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam, I will blog from Vietnam IF I have the time and if I have an internet connection. Neither are guarantees, but I have my fingers crossed that I'll be able too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011