slide show

Friday, April 11, 2014

Mimi's spring


Forgive the overload of Mimi photos.  I can not get enough of her lately.  Lately, like for the last 2 years when she first came into my arms.  Now she is my daughter and my muse. 
These were her 4th birthday pics.  I didn't want to get too far behind before I posted them.  
Those big kissable cheeks, the little toenails with 3 layers of chipped polish, the gentleness of her fingers and the eyes I could dive into...

my Mimi. 
Need I say more?

6 comments:

  1. Love Mimi pictures!! She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! The photo of your little beauty twirling in the dress is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love these!!!! And you must know that my absolute favorite is the one of her twirling and framed by the trees. Sheer perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011