slide show

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Unprompted


There was a storm rolling in yesterday.  Which is now upon us.  We like anything that comes from the sky in the desert.  So we're all a good deal wet and giddy over here.  

Bunny trail:  Please tell me that in good weather you let your kiddos finish their nap in the car in the garage, just leaving them in their car seats.  That may or may not have been where Tess was. I promise I left the garage door open to the house and her seat unbuckled if she woke up.  If that is indeed where she was.  I'll never tell

Anywho, I took these 2 sweet things with me to capture the clouds.  She's still wearing her Halloween costume everyday if I let her.  I set the chair down, and Mimi immediately had a sticker in her finger.  Jude takes his role of big brother seriously, maybe because he's the little brother to 4 others, and helped her get it out.  

And they did this
Her arm around him.
The way she's watching.
Him helping her.
***sigh***

And then unprompted they did this
She's leaning into him so much that he's almost falling out of the chair.  Maybe she's grateful to have the sticker out?  Or maybe just 'cause she gets to have a big brother that does that kind of thing totally unprompted.

And just to remind me of the crazy, next they did this.
That just about sums up my life.
Blessed and crazy.



11 comments:

  1. I have long been a lurker on your blog, but I have to say these are some of my all time FAVS of your pictures!!!!!!! Love, love, LOVE!!!!!!!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my how cute! I leave baby Dax in the garage in his car seat while I sit inside reading a book or doing quiet cleaning. I check on his a ton. It is pretty much the only way he naps out of my arms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet moment captured. I too let my children continue to sleep in the garage if the weather condition are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So so glad to hear it's not just me! Thx for sharing!

      Delete
  4. EEEEEEKKKK!!!!!!!!!!! MY PARENTS JUST TOLD ME THAT WE ARE ADOPTING FROM CHINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!! I know you don't care but I'm flipping happy! EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Maggie (16)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my word!!!! I totally do care Maggie! What wonderful news for your family! Looks like you're going to be a big sister!!!

      Delete
  5. I think this may be my favorite post I've ever read of yours. So incredibly precious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these series of picture!! LOVE just jumps right out at ya!! Love the way you capture sweet moments between your kiddos!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011