slide show

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Birthday girl turns 4


The amount of joy this child gets out of life is just amazing!  These few pics are so her.   Birthday cupcake and presents or not, she's usually this happy and soaking up life to it's fullest.
Happy 4th birthday, sweet wonderful Mimi!

PS-These weren't the exact birthday pics I had in mind, but I couldn't resist sharing them!

PPS-She was really irritate with me on her birthday that I STILL wouldn't let her get on the school bus with Tess & Jude, even though she is now 4 years old.  I guess I should have been more specific.

3 comments:

  1. She has such a sweet personality, I can tell. Awwwww!!!!!! ♥ We have a crown like that too!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011