slide show

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Twins!


I had the privilege of shooting these sweeties, A & his twin sister M.  And let me tell you, they absolutely were as sweet on the inside as they were gorgeous on the outside!  I'm not sure what their mama has done to raise them so well, but they were a dream to work with!  She's also a student in my class, and it was such a fun and surreal moment to meet one of my students in person!
PS---Did I mention that they're both black belts in Tae Kwon Do?  Oh ya, they totally are.  Both of them.  So at any given moment they could have kicked my bum to the curb.  Lucky for me that didn't happen.

4 comments:

  1. They are so cute!!!! And black belts? Wowie! Watch out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute! My Samie got her black belt in Tae Kwon Do at age 10. Awesome accomplishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute! My Samie got her black belt in Tae Kwon Do at age 10. Awesome accomplishments!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011