slide show

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Plain ol' life


Can you tell I've been busy?
Oh yes.
Busy busy busy.
You might think things are always busy around here.  And I guess they kinda are in a way.   But not really in most of the ways that count.  I purposefully try to run a home that is not busy. One that has time to reflect and get bored.  And get creative and see what's happening all around.
But that non-busy is SO not happening these days, and it's really getting to me.
Something has got to give and it's gonna have to be soon.  Not sure what it is yet, but I can't keep running at this pace.  I mean this busy-ness always seems to happen in waves.  But this wave seems to be especially stressful.  Sadly less bathing is certainly happening, and I don't mean the kiddos.  Less hours of sleep.  My bed hasn't been made for days.  The house is a horrendous wreck.  And don't even get me started with the state of the laundry room.
And I keep praying that this season of busy will be over soon.
Please.

Yes my camera is my stress reliever.  As is Mimi.
On top of it all, I'm getting packed to go to a photography workshop in CA with some amazing photographers next week.  I am beyond excited!

Coming up for air soon... I hope.

4 comments:

  1. Blessed to be able to spend time with you during your busy week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was a relaxation during my busy day. SO glad to see you last night Cheryl!

      Delete
  2. I can sooo relate to how ordinary days can somehow seem busy. We don't overload our schedules here too. But I can imagine that with as many precious little and big ones you've got runnin' 'round your place, that light schedule can still add up and take its toll. Hope you have a great time in CA. Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011