slide show

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sweet E


I had the opportunity to shoot this gorgeous beauty!  She is 7 years old and lives just a few doors down from me, and maybe you'll agree when I say I have some seriously cute neighbors!
I hear a lot of mamas and photographers trying to shoot kiddos right before they start loosing baby teeth.  I have to recommend that you take lots of pics of your kiddos especially when they are missing their front teeth.  It is so adorable and marks a precious season in childhood that is gone in a blink of an eye.  So, ask them to smile big, click away and get lots of pics of that fun little gap in their mouth.
The space will be filled before you know it.
She was so fun to shoot and is a natural little model!
I had a blast with her!
I'm planning of taking clients more regularly.  Not many because I am not willing to give up much time with my own crazy sweeties, but definitely more regularly.  So if you're in my neck of the woods and are thinking you'd like some portraits of your children in 2014 stay tuned for more details.
I'd love to meet up with you!

2 comments:

  1. Love all of them....and seriously cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning portraits!! Great colours, and she is indeed very cute! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011