slide show

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Photography classes coming soon!


I'm gearing up for teaching my next photography classes in 2014.  I've had several of you ask, and I thought I'd take a moment to give you the 411 on what I'm planning on offering so far.

Lightroom 101: An Editing Class for Beginners will begin the first week of January 2014.  This class will show you how organize your photos and how to do a quick clean edit, adjusting exposure, correcting white balance, reducing noise, and enhancing colors.  Then we'll go beyond a clean edit, and I'll show you how to convert your images to black & whites or sepia, add tints and tones, and use presets that transform the look of your photo in 1 simple click of a button.  Take a look here for lots more details about the class.  Registration for this class will open December 2, the Monday after Thanksgiving right here on the blog!  First come first serve!  If you'd like an email reminder, comment here with your email address, and I'll put you on my list of folks who are interested in signing up.

I am currently in the middle of a Manual 'n More class, and it is truly wonderful to see how much progress these folks have made already!  I'm so proud of their progress and proud they'd pick me to be a part of their photography journey!  Manual 'n More is a beginner's class that teaches how to get your camera off the auto settings and take back the control to get the photos you've always wanted!  More information for this class can be found here.  Registration for the next Manual 'n More class will likely open in March 2014.  If you'd like to be put on the interest list for the next class and receive an email announcing when registration opens, comment here with your email address, and I'll be sure to include you!

If you'd be interested in purchasing either of these classes as a Christmas gift for a special someone else, just give me a holler!  

And because you KNOW I can't not leave you without a pic, here's a little sweetness your way.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Isn't is CUTE! I've had it a while and no place to wear it, so I thought I might as well take pics before she outgrows it!

      Delete
  2. Nancy, I just wanted to confirm that I'm on the editing class list for January:) Can't wait!! Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would like to be on the reminder list for the Lightroom 101 class in January

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrea--I would love to... but I don't have any contact info for you. I'm not sure if you'll see this reply here, but if you do, could you email me? And I'll be very glad to let you know about it.
      ~nancy
      nancyvnjourney@hotmail.com

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011