slide show

Monday, November 25, 2013

Lookie who's home...



Happy birthday, baby girl!
I have so much to say and not a single word to get it out.  Every bit of it is good.  Very very good indeed.  We wouldn't change a thing about who you are, sweet baby girl.

Watching your baby take flight is scary.   The nights she's gone can be long.  And the days a mama hears nothing can have an awkward stillness to them.  And then she comes home, and I feel her in my arms again.  And I exhale a little bit.  Facetime is good but an embrace is so much better.
So.
Much.
Better.

Savoring every moment while she's home.

5 comments:

  1. I can relate to this post. Nothing like having them in your arms!! Wishing Sunny the HAPPIEST of BIRTHDAYS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baby girl has cut her locks and is looking as gorgeous as ever! Happy Birthday Sunny!

    Oh, and the colors in this image just knock my socks off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the hair shorter too! Then again I think she could cut it any way and I'd luv it!

      Delete
  3. She's a beauty! Great picture :) Enjoy your time with her....and take lots of pictures ;)......for the rest of us to feast on.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011