slide show

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween recap


So Peter Pan ended up looking more like Robin Hood.  And nobody could figure out who Wendy was despite the fact that she was standing right next to Tinkerbell.  Regardless of what you call them, here are our littles and 1 medium for Halloween.  The bigs fancy themselves much to big to be going door to door in costume.
Peter Pan, Wendy and Tinkerbell ready to go get themselves some candy.
So the first time you hear the concept of Halloween when you're a kid, your brain can't even understand it. "What is this? What did you say? Someone's giving out candy? Who's giving out candy? EVERYONE WE KNOW is giving out candy? I gotta be a part of this!"
I love that book.  
Then the candy was dumped and spread out on the pool table (except for one "mischievous flying boy" that stole away in a corner and just commenced eating in private) and the mighty candy bartering and trade-a-thon of 2013 commenced.  I did hear rumor that someone traded 1 box of dots for 13 peanut butter cups that night.  Now I'm not sure if this is true or just an urban myth.  But I do think it would be a mighty score if it really happened!
Now onward to Thanksgiving.  One of my very favorite holidays, and I have about 20 people coming!  I'm thinking more turkey and less candy.

I'm linking up with Stefanie over at Nihow Y'all!  Head on over to link up too!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun night was had by all! Great shots, and your kids are just so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I agree! Her whole face, except that smile seems to disappear! LUV that girl!!!

      Delete
  3. Haha, my new little sister was in complete awe the entire Halloween night. She kept coming up to Mom, shell-shocked, saying 'Candy, Mommy. Ah gave me candy!"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011