slide show

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

"Wonderfully Made"


The name suggestions you had both here and on Facebook were wonderful!  Thank you so very much.  There were several contenders that that spoke to me so loud and clear.  Papa was no help at all and suggested that I name the painting Cyril.  Sheesh.  Men.  
Several of you had suggestions that made me think of the inspiration for it all and the perfection of the plan. My wheels started turning.  I waffled back and forth for a few days, but ultimately kept coming back to the same verse over and over. 
Mia, I'm humbled.  

And because you know I can't post without attaching a photo
ISO1000, 100mm, f/2.8, 1/640th

PS - I'm putting the final touches on the next beginner's photography class!  I'm planning on opening registration later this month.  If you'd like to be notified of the specific registration date, just leave me your email address.  The details of the class are here.

4 comments:

  1. I'm super excited about the possibility of joining this class.
    Abowdry@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got your email address and added you to the list. You'll hear from me very soon with the details. I'm super excited too!
      ~nancy

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011