slide show

Friday, June 14, 2013

Sweet summer, how do I love thee


{a bunny trail first... registration for the new DSLR Manual class for beginners is underway.  Go HERE for more details.  It's a fabulous group from all over that is gathering, and I'm beside myself flattered and so excited to spend 6 weeks passing on what has been a huge blessing to me!  Really... if I know it, I'll share it!}
  
We ran across these ginormous dandelions and couldn't resist.
Certainly they must be worth more than 1 wish.
Tess says she wished that her stuffed animal (named "Candle." Oh yes, she picked the name all by herself.) could talk, and wished that her mom would be the best cooker in the whole world, and that she could go to the playground sometime very very soon.

Don't tell anyone or her wishes may not come true!
ps-on our way to the playground next.

{Linking up with Stefanie at Sunday Snapshot.  Hop on over to meets some neat bloggers!}

14 comments:

  1. OMG!! Bre would be in HEAVEN w/those huge dandelions!!! She would never leave this field!! NEVER!!!! Ha... I could see her face covered with the little "floaties" because she usually windup w/half of the little "floaties" on her lips anyway!! Love the picture of TESS and the "floaties"...idk what they are called...Bre and I gave them that "name"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW....girl you are looking AWESOME!! LOVE the picture on the PHOTOGRAPHY FLYER!!! You GO GIRL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dawn! It was a huge leap for me to put my own pic on it. I'm usually the ne behind the camera!
      Nancy

      Delete
  3. Dandelions are huge this year! We have the same huge dandelions at my classroom. We mixed glue and paint (50/50), painted on paper, then blew dandelions into the paint. The kids loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I assume you are cooking something wonderful as soon as you get home from the playground?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spaghetti, which was a coincidence, one of her favorites, which she loved. And again it was my blessing to help her dream come true!

      Delete
  5. Just found your blog!!
    Now following!
    Looking forward to keeping up!

    I am doing a blog design giveaway. Check it out :)

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos! I adore summer! Winter I could pass on except for the hot coco!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH! MY GOSH!!! These photos ARE SO FANTASTIC!!!! I love them! I love them! I love them! and I promise to not tell the secret. :) I'm taking the Lisa's (from the Long Road to China & back) class. We are on week 2 but, I still want to check out the one your were talking about. I know you will have fun doing in your class. I can't wait to see how much you grow after 6 weeks. Your going to be amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blessing blowing the seeds is my favorite. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, Tess is just gorgeous!! I need to take your DSLR class and learn some tips from you! Hugs from Iraq!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never in my life seen dandelions that big before!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those enormous dandilions are amazing!! Gorgeous photos as always!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011