slide show

Friday, June 28, 2013

PowWow in the Pines {The shoes}


Okay, let's just chalk this one up as more evidence that I really am crazy.

Y'all know I have a thing for photographing feet, right?
Maybe I should have spread all these out on the other posts, but I think not.  
I think there amazing together!

If your new here and all this doesn't make any sense at all, well... part of that is normal around here!  But the series starts here, and there's more here and here too.  Next up the children and lastly my faves!

Linking up with Lisa over at Favorite Photo Friday and Stefanie and Sunday Snapshop!

5 comments:

  1. So pretty! Fourth of July pow wow here in a few days. Makes me want to go snap some shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These feet are beautiful! Love them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011