slide show

Monday, June 24, 2013

Last Call for DSLR beginner class

Class starts this Friday.  There are very few spots left.

The nitty gritty and registration info is here.
To answer a couple questions that are coming up

Is there homework?
Yes, there are assignments that are designed to help you get the most out of the lessons and learn how to use your DSLR in Manual mode, and it's all totally optional.

Is there a set schedule with due dates that I need to follow?
Yes and no, there is a set schedule for the class, but you're more than welcome to work at your own pace.  All the material is available for the duration of the class.

How long do I have to decide to sign up?
Well... hmmmmm... I'm not sure.  At the time I posted this, there are very very few spots left.  And when they fill, registration  will close.

I'm a beginner.  Like a total beginner!  Is this class even for me?
Yes.

I'm kinda shooting in Manual already, but I know that I don't quite understand it and need some help.  Is this class for me?
Yes.

All I have is my camera and the lens it came with.  What else do I need to take the class?
Except for a Facebook account, you don't need anything other than your DSLR and the time and enthusiasm to learn how to use your camera!

I'm going to be on vacation while the class is running.  Can I still take the class?
Because the class material and the instructor are available the entire duration of the class, with 2 catch-up weeks at the end, it's easy to do the class at a pace that works for you.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011