slide show

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Cyber furniture


The winds of change are a blowin'!
How is it that re-arranging the furniture has given so much joy to so many women for so long?  I'm rearranging the cyber-furniture so to speak!  If the next time you drop by and you don't recognize me, give me a minute to jog your memory that I'm still the same ol' crazy me that I've always been.

To those of you that have been asking over the years for a DSLR Manual class, I am beyond excited to say that it is coming very soon!  Just tweaking the final details so stay tuned for enrollment information!

And because I can not post without a photo, here is one from huge series I am working on.  3 days of shooting, culling down from 300+ to 165 to 128 currently...
...minus this one, 127.

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, I can't wait to see the final result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! New follower via Dysfunction Junction via bloglovin' Please stop by and say hello over at organizedsahm.com! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are fantastic, so vivid and full of life. I am just barely shooting in manual, I go back and forth, but I have loved travel photography since I was a child and now live in Thailand so I need to amp up my skills.

    New subscriber :)

    Elizabeth

    http://www.phuketfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011