slide show

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Jude


Ya...
...I think I'm gonna have to copy this shoot for each of my kiddos.

I mean really... is he not the most gorgeous child you have ever seen?

Goodness golly I am in love with this child.  He makes me want to be a better mother.  I want to do it right for him.  I think back about that terrified baby boy we were handed in the orphanage, his sweet yet beautiful and perfectly made twisted feet, all the therapy and surgery, and am amazing how far he has come.
How far we have all come.

12 comments:

  1. Yes, I think he is the most gorgeous boy. I've always thought it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The southern VN sure are a gorgeous people! I might be a bit biased.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous AND a FUTURE MODEL!! If I might say so myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a gorgeous young man!! Not a baby anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah - what you said!

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is beautiful! I wish my son would let me take lovely portrait photos of him -- he's a bit over the camera at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think all my kiddos go through that. But I keep snapping anyway. these pics of Jude took some bribery. It was worth it.

      Delete
  6. He is gorgeous and your pictures are amazing! Are you considering another beginners class?? I would love to do one when the kids go back to school this fall:) hint hint:) Getting off of Auto.....starting in September??? Please! Please! Please! I have darling subjects that I don't do justice with my lens:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judy---
      Hmmmmmmm... funny you should mention it.
      Could you contact me personally? I see you have a do-not-reply contact info. nancyvnjourney@hotmail.com
      nancy

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011