slide show

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Insignificant things


I am home now.  
Someone threw up within 5 minutes of me walking in the door.
But I'm still living vicariously through the pics that I'm still editing.  

Last night, someone asked me what the highlight of my trip was.  And I had a hard time coming up with an answer.  I rambled on about lots of insignificant things until I realized that we didn't really do much... and that was the best part of the whole trip!  It was a lot of doing nothing significant.  
Asked again, I'd say the best part was numerous walks on the beach in the wind.  
Seashells.  
A baby turtle we almost released back in the ocean only to discover it wasn't a sea turtle after all.  
A glass of wine on the porch with friends.  
Singing and the sand between my toes.  
See?  
Lots of not much at all. 

Linking up with Stefanie @ Sunday Snapshot


8 comments:

  1. A whole lot of nothing is sometimes just what's needed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds--and looks--perfect. Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos. Hope everyone is back to health there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my. it all looks positively heavenly...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures.... looks so relaxing

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not much at all is often the best of everything, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like some fantastic nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos...so glad you got the chance to scoot away. Hopping over from Sunday Snapshot to say hello!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011