slide show

Friday, April 5, 2013

Hello weekend & all her wonderfulness

Spring is exploding here in the desert.  There's enough pollen in my back yard alone to sneeze a small rocket into space.  And my favorite little field is green and lush.
It's the perfect excuse to capture my perfectly-made angel in all her wonderfulness.
If you're over on Facebook you've seen these before.  Forgive me for being repetitive.  These images capture so who she is.  Her twirls.
Her dancing.
 The gaze that melts right through you.
She's quirky and delicious.
Her seeking nature and infectious smile.  I dare you to not smile back!
And I am reminded of how lucky I am to have been blessed with these 4 1/2 of her 5 1/2 years.
I want to remember her just like this.

Today has left me spent.  I can not tell you how happy I am for the weekend to be here.  Post re the IEP session coming.  Still digesting.

And linking up with Lisa over at The Long Road to China.  Head on over some some amazing inspiration!

10 comments:

  1. I have seen a couple of these on facebook but I don't mind seeing them again, they are absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! That first image is wonderful! Love that dreamy light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are just wonderful... You are one lucky Mama to have such a wonderful girl!!! (And she is one lucky girl to have such a wonderful Mama!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are sneezing here too. She is absolutely gorgeous, as you already know, and these images of her are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful photos of your little girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous!! Boy she has gotten big, such a beautiful little girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful pictures! Love the flowers in her hair and the lighting (sun from behind)!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011