slide show

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Lovely rolly-polly deliciousness


Especially since spring is so much about babies and Easter about new beginnings and a promise of life...
my nephew H.
He's 6 months old and chock full of lovely rolly-polly deliciousness!
If I looked this good in fat rolls and dimples, I'd gladly eat more french fries.  
And ice cream.  And cookies.  And pasta.  And...

I had so much fun at this shoot, and I'd love to do it again!
Anyone live locally (metro Phx area) that has a baby that's in dire need of having some photos taken?  
I'd be over the moon to do this again!

“Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, 

not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime.” 

~ Martin Luther


Happy Easter to you and yours on the most precious of all holidays!

10 comments:

  1. Oh my sweetness! I want to snuggle him!!!You are one lucky Aunty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is YUMMY!!! Amazing photos! He really could win the Gerber baby contest! What a lil squeezie. Have a Blessed Easter, Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Nancy!!! If I had a baby, I'd be calling you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little cute chubby baby. Love these pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pictures!!! What a dolly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very sweet and look at the eyes on this sweet baby...just amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness..I could eat that baby up! And, the eyes..oh, the eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011