slide show

Friday, March 15, 2013

Garage shoot

I'm working on some technical skills for a class I'm taking.  I set up my backdrop in my garage and grabbed anyone who walked through.  This young lady didn't want to have her picture taken claiming she hadn't "done a thing with my hair!"

And oh my.  These ended up being my favorites.
It's photos like this that make me so amazingly happy to have been blessed with my camera and the skills that I am in the constant process of trying to improve.


I want her to know how amazingly beautiful she is even when she doesn't do a thing with her hair.   No matter how cliche it is, I want her to see the same beauty that I see that radiates from the inside.

And somehow these 2 photos seem to show that.

Linking up with Favorite Photo Friday and Photo Story Friday.

22 comments:

  1. She is beautiful, and l think her hair looks great. Beautiful portraits!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post ♥ and she is a beauty!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! What class are you taking, Nancy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right now I'm taking an online class from Lisa @ Long Road to China. The technical stuff I'm working on is from Audrey Woullard. Both are amazing at what they do and worth learning from.

      Delete
  4. Awesome! I would have never guessed she hadn't done a thing with her hair, Liv, you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy - thank you so much for your comment over on my blog. I've been a silent follower of your blog for a while now. You inspire me all the time with the beautiful images you take of your family! These are just amazing - hair done or not ;) I can't wait to photograph our little one someday - I think our dog is getting sick of being the lone subject ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed for you as you creep up the list. IA isn't for sissies, THAT'S for sure! You are very very kind Kristen. Thank you!
      nancy

      Delete
  6. She's so beautiful and you tell her I WISH my hair looked that good even when I try my best with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely young woman and it sounds like her heart matches her outside :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you captured her beauty --inside and out, -- in these two pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These two are really great! I love how natural they look. She is a natural beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Liv is just stunning...aah..to be young again and look so marvelous!♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the color of her eyes.. You don't usually see that color with blond hair.. Just lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've never been really sure what color to call her eyes. They are kinda grey gold-ish. Not traditional hazel. They are pretty to me too!

      Delete
  12. These came out fabulous! That first one is my favorite! She is beautiful (undone hair and all) :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful pictures, she's a great subject:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. There's no doubt your skills are outstanding - but still - how can you miss with a model that lovely!

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011