slide show

Monday, March 18, 2013

A walk with superheros

Sometimes, okay most of the time, it's the little things that bring so much joy to life.  On this occasion, a simple walk in the wash with my superheros.  No video games.  No television.  No electronics toys continually beeping and tweaking and filling up my sound space.  
This goes without saying, but we went in search of bad guys.  And not surprisingly we found a few.  But not to worry.  They were no match for my super crew.  They were easily defeated leaving us with plenty of time to do the important work of picking weeds wildflowers and digging holes with sticks.  

Sweet lovely spring is in full force here in desert.  We've had more than our fair share of rain recently, and things are amazingly green.  Spring is such a special time in the desert and everything seems to burst with life.  
I know many of you recently got a layer of snow.  But I hope it's feeling like spring in your neck of the woods really soon!  And may the force be with you!

14 comments:

  1. Nancy!! The pick of them walking along the creek, M looks JUST like J from the distance, even the way she is walking!!! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking this morning, they even have the same thinner but wavy hair. Maybe we should both do that 23 and me test. It would show up there if they were even cousins.

      Delete
  2. You have the cutest, I mean BRAVEST trio of super heroes ever!! I rest easier knowing they are on the job!!!!

    It's spring here too... with flowers, green things, and some beautiful weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just LOVE their capes! My kids are crazy about being superheros. Did you make those capes? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the capes off a sale on Groupon. It was a good deal and Tess especially loves to wear hers everywhere! Let me see if I can find the link for you.
      nancy

      Delete
    2. Here it is--http://powercapes.com/

      Delete
  4. This is about the cutest post ever! I feel so safe knowing that I have this superhero crew to protect us :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! Love the capes and what cute super heros !! My little girl would love one ! She is into the wonder pets and they wear capes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS ; thx for providing the cape website !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that's what I call a TRIPLE THREAT!! These pics are adorable!! I'm getting excited about the class! I have been snapping and storing away pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, now I really want to visit the dessert in spring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just adore your superheroes! They are the cutest, I mean fiercest superheroes I know!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh be still my heart. three three cuties, ummm ... I mean, SUPERHEROES ... are adorable. I love the pic of them reflected in the water. And yes, spring in the desert is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got that same Groupon and just ordered a cape for my little guy! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011