slide show

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Deliciously Irresistible

Introducing my nephew, H.  
This isn't actually his first appearance on the blog. 
He made his big blog debut here when he was less than 24 hours old.  
And if I may say so myself, he has grown into those lovely cheeks and is the cutest 6 month old ever!
And he did wonderfully on the plane ride, cooing and making the flight attendants fuss over him.  
Not to mention his Auntie Nancy!
Coming soon... Photography 101 tutorial on shooting in low light.  
(Thanks for the suggestion, Rebecca!)

11 comments:

  1. Nancy he is SCRUMPTIOUS!!!!! Low lighting!! Wooooo Hoooooo!! Now my subjects won't look like they are SHADOWS SILHOUETTES are the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, love, love, love baby cheeks! His especially! I am getting ready to take my twins on their first plane ride (they are 5) at the end of March to visit family for Easter and I am nervous. N, my girl twin, gets motion sick, so it could be touch and go o_O Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. twin 5 year old? Eee gads! We've yet to do that with ours, at least not since they came home. Good luck!
      nancy

      Delete
  3. Oh those CHEEKS!!!!!! Do you know where I can get one of my own?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the grandma that lives in Seattle. Thanks do much for sharing. He is so precious and soon I will get to kiss those cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kissed him all up for you, E! It was my pleasure!
      me

      Delete
  5. New follower from Blog Hop! Your nephew is absolutely adorable and so are your children.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! I have ventured over from the GFC blog hop. I'm enjoying this little peak into your world! Just lovely! XOXO, Mandi @ All My Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is adorable! And those pictures are amazing! I look forward to seeing more.

    Misfit Librarian

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photographs. Thanks for visiting Sunny Soirees today! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep - maybe even edible!! Brilliant work too -

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011