slide show

Thursday, January 17, 2013

OM&C9 sponsors

Since 2008 when this wee little blog first started, it has kinda taken on a life of it's own.  It's has become my diary, my journal, our family scrapbook, and a conduit for some amazing friendships.  And the blog has grown!  Bigger than I ever imagined!  Currently, this crazy blog gets about 1,500+ page loads a day, totaling 45,000+ per month!  Honestly that number blows me away... like anyone would care so much about what this self-absorbed, rambling, soccer mama has to say!  But like I said, I've made so many wonderful connections and hope to return the favors to those who come around to listen to me jabber!

I'm taking what I think is the next step.  Sponsoring.  That's fancy-schmancy bloggie lingo for advertising.  Over on the side bar you'll notice some friends.  They are sponsors, and they're pretty neat folks if you want to visit them!  If you'd like to have your blog, Etsy store, product, web site... represented over there, click up on the "advertise" tab (or here) to get more information.  There are 3 types of ads and 2 or them are totally free!

If by chance you are a family that is fundraising for your adoption, I'd love love love to have you here, and return the favor as so many have done for us!  Please check out my special offer just for you!  It's totally free, because I want to help generate some traffic to you fundraiser!

Why does it feel like I'm standing here in my underwear?

10 comments:

  1. Michelle beat me to the punchline!!! LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last line is hilarious.

    And I just about fell over when I saw how many page loads you get a day. I maybe get that in like a month! lol. We can still be friends, right? ;) Congrats on the growth of your wee not-so-little-anymore blog! I'm not surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi...not sure if I have ever commented on your blog, but I love it! Your family is beautiful. Your little Mimi reminds me of my daughter, Lily(age 3). Your photography 101 tips are fabulous and just what I need to improve my picture taking (wish I could take a class from you!)Thanks for sharing your blog!
    Ashley
    p.s. I made your "cookies for breakfast" they were yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked the cookies. I'm planning on making them today too!
      nancy

      Delete
  4. WOW 45K a month - you should consider a future in advertising! And it feels like you are standing there in your underwear because you are working at home - and you can get away with it then!! ;)

    As for why you get so many hits? Well maybe it has something to do with the writer - or honesty - or caring - or humor - or wit - or....

    hugs - well done and cudo's - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aus-You always makes me feel good about myself! You have a true gift you know.
      nancy
      (and your $20 is coming in the mail.)

      Delete
  5. Go for it! You deserve all the bloggy attention -- you've created a fantastic resource for adoptive families, large families, photographers, etc. Bravo!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011