slide show

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Instagram weekend

We loaded up the SUV to the gills and headed up the mountain to play in the snow.  Many are surprised to find out that Arizona has mountains and snow.  Within an hour we can go from dry deserts with lots of prickly cacti, to the high in the pine forests.  And within 3 hours we can be at 7,300' at Little Cabin in the Woods.  
From the top, we start in the desert with the saguaros then move up the mountains.  Then Mimi, Tess, and Jude finally get to get out of the car and get in the snow!  Lots of icicles and the white stuff to play in.  And in the end, they always end up in front of the fireplace warming up their tushies and their tootsies.

I always feel like I'm regenerating when at the cabin.  Thinking deeper, praying more, listening more closely, and re-energizing for plain ol' life.  This short trip is no exception.

More photos of the weekend from the big girl camera later.  We are so very lucky to have this time together!

I'm over on Instagram @nancyvnjourney.  Leave your IG name here or find me on IG, and I'd love to follow you!
Ni Hao Yall

6 comments:

  1. I love the pics. Instagram is finicky for me. My phone tends to always exit the app before it loads the picture, but you can find me @blogmamaandrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how it happened, but somehow my comment was posted under my daughter's Facebook page.. Anyway, my Instagram ID is ren_lvs_clay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love instagram! We are babygirldelilah. Looks like you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following and enjoying your pics on Instagram. I'm SNEKCIP on instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really gorgeous pics, Nancy! I don't do instagram but I love seeing them as a Sunday Snapshot :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011