slide show

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Her first Christmas tree

Saturday night and the bigs were off doing... big things.
So the littles joined us to pick out a tree.  Such is life for a parent of teenagers who have a busy social life.  
In the middle of the desert we rely on Christmas tree lots with trees and workers from New Jersey... at least that's where these guys said they were from.  I think they were really enjoying the lack of cold, shorts, and flip flops. 
Mimi's first Christmas tree.  And she was hot to pick one out!
Boo is beyond excited about Christmas!  He's so excited for himself and about sharing it with his younger siblings.  
Tess fell asleep in the car and could not be roused.  So no pics of sleeping beauty.  
Here Papa is paying for the tree that they've picked out.  That little look on her face as she looks up towards her papa just speaks volumes.  Her trust and looking to him for something.  We've come a long way in 8 months!  And I want to make this an extra special 1st Christmas for her!  For all of them!
Luckily the tree stayed on the top of the car the whole way home!

6 comments:

  1. Great photos! Thanks for sharing the memories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dread the times when my little girl will be old enough to go out at night with her friends. As time goes by, I understand my mother more and more. :-P

    The photo of your littlest one looking up at her papa literally put tears in my eyes. Just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see it all decorated!

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great "first" experience with Christmas!
    So far, Melaina's first holiday season is going great, she LOVES Santa!
    Happy Holidays :)
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. You all have really made her first Christmas extra special. I love all your pictures.

    I lost my wordpress.com followers when I switched web host this week. If you were following me and did not get the updated post today, please follow me again. I would be grateful! Thanks and You really do have an encouraging blog!Many Blessings!! Diane Roark www.recipesforourdailybread.com

    I enjoy getting your e-mail updates and reading your encouraging stories. Blessings, Diane Roark

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are so special. Thank u for sharing, we are equally enjoying Tahllias first advent season. So special!!!:))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011